PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Like many other Web sites, www.optimalstate.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our website provides services and information. We want to make your experience easy, safe and reliable. All over the internet, websites sometimes place small amounts of information on your computer to help tailor your experience. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally, nor can they retrieve information outside of the realm in which they are set.
These cookies are used to improve services for you, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise you so that it doesn’t have to repeat the same functions upon every visit.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- Using the information gathered by measuring the finding methods so that the site’s structure can be improved to provide this information more quickly
- If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of most websites.
Third Party Cookies
We use a number of third party applications which also set cookies on our websites on their behalf in order to deliver the analytics and enhancement services that they provide. If you would like more information about their individual privacy policies, please see below.
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google Adsense via DFP: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.optimalstate.co.uk and other sites on the Internet.
www.optimalstate.co.uk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Personal Data (website membership and email newsletter subscriber)
All personal data (e.g. name, email address, etc) is held securely and in line with the Data Protection Act. We will not sell or pass on your data to anyone. Ever!
We may, on occasion, send you messages that we feel may be of interest to you on behalf of our advertising partners. We won’t send spam, and you are free to unsubscribe from our services whenever you like.